Facilities for e-content development such as Media centre, Recording facility, Lecture Capturing System(LCS)
Objectives of Media centre
- To facilitate faculty members to record an instructional presentation for academic purposes with video recording of their Lectures.
- To prepare the video lecture bank for each course in each semester.
- To make these contents available to students.
- Students can watch the missed/completed classes through this video lecture – anytime; anywhere; any place.
Specifications of Media centre (Lecture Capturing System)
- Camera for recoding Video
- Microphone (cordless) for recording Audio
- Computer System fitted with Video Capturing Card
- Computer Speakers
- 10 KVA Online UPS
- White board
- Internet connectivity with 1-GBPS
Photograph of E-content development (Media Centre, Recording facility, LCS):
|S.no||Subject Title/Topics||Video Lectures Link|
|2||Control System – Signal Flow Graph|
|3||Control System – Signal Flow Graph|