The college has well equipped hostel accommodation to its students, separately for Boys and Girls on the campus. The Hostel provides accommodation for all the needy students. The rooms are furnished with Table, Chair, Cot and Fan. A Committee consisting of the following personnel manages the Hostel
- Additional Warden
- Deputy Warden.
- Residential Tutors.
Boy's hostel has intake capacity of about 400 for accommodation. The rooms are furnished with dormitory type occupancy for 6 students with/without attached bathrooms to make it affordable to every section of the society. The students can always get access to
- Internet Facility
- Games (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Recreation Facility
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Medical Facility
The Hostel is meant to be yet another home for students. The inmates of the Hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
- No student should indulge in any undesirable activity thereby causing problems to the smooth functioning of the Hostel.
- Smoking or use of liquor or any other intoxicant or playing cards is strictly prohibited. The guilty will be expelled from the hostel with immediate effect.
- Study hours are observed from 8.30 P.M. to 10.30 P.M. and students should devote these hours only to their studies.
- Attendance will be taken by the Deputy Warden during study hours.
- No student is allowed to go out of the Hostel after 9.00 P.M.
- Prior permission should be obtained from the Warden for entertaining visitors/guests in the Hostel. They are required to maintain order and discipline.
The Ladies Hostel has intake capacity of about 180 for accommodation with two beds and three beds sharing basis. Inside Ladies Hostel , stationary is available for students to get the day-to-day life basic needs. The mess charges will be on sharing basis.
Every effort is made to keep the bill at affordable level, with the cooperation of student in avoiding wastage, use of water economically, etc.
A Medical Practitioner is appointed to visit the Hostel every evening for an hour. However the service at call will be available round the clock. The College has an understanding with Gokulam Hospital, Salem to attend to emergencies and inpatient facilities