Grievances Redressal Committee
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop an approachable and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- Mechanism and composition of grievance redressal system:
- A grievance redressal committee will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The report of grievance committee is forwarded to the Principal for further action
- The corrective measures are taken and recorded in the register.
- Maintain reports on Actions taken on the complaints registered.
- The complaints made by the students / staff regarding the amenities / facilities are to be brought to the notice of the higher authorities.
- Maintain a harmonious atmosphere in the campus with a feel of concern and sense of belonging.
Issues related to general problems in the campus / hostel are brought to the notice of this committee and to be recorded.
Students Grievances Redressal Committee Ombudsman:
Dr. N. Mohana Sundara Raju, M.E., Ph.D., F.I.E.
Principal, Mahendra College of Engineering
|Students Grievances Redressal Committee Members|
|S. No||Name of the members||Academic Designation||Category||Contact Number|
Dr.V.Ponniyin Selvan, M.E., Ph.D
Dr.S.Balamurugan, M.E., Ph.D.
Dr.M.Suganthi, M.E., Ph.D
|Director – Training & Placement||Member||9600212027|
|Student (ECE)||Special Invite||8110970789|
Women's Grievance Redressal Cell
Women Grievance Cell is formed for speedy redressal of any complaint or issues related to women staff. The cell examines complaints of gender bias pertaining to the female staff members and students. Take necessary remedial measures. It aims to eensure safe and healthy working environment for the female employees and the students by Women's empowerment coordinator. Table 10.13 shows the member of Women's Grievance Redressal Forum.
Member of Women's Grievance Redressal Forum
|S No||Name of the Faculty||Designation - Department|
|Dr.M.Suganthi - Coordinator|
|1||Dr. H. Lilly Beaulah||Professor & Head, Department of CSE|
|2||Dr. T. Akila||Associate Professor, Department of IT|
|3||Prof.A.Naseem Banu||Ass. Professor & Head, Department of English|
|4||Dr. S. Rajalaxmi||Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical|
|5||Dr.V.Madhuri||Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics|