JAPANESE LANGUAGE TEACHING PROGRAMME
- The JAPANESE LANGUAGE TEACHING PROGRAMME was introduced to the students of our college during this academic year.
- While inaugurating the course, Dr. R. SAMSON RAVINDRAN, Executive Director, spoke on the importance of the language for prospective career options and highlighted on the rare opportunities provided to the students which would certainly increase the job prospects in the various companies managed by the Japanese in our home state and even a brighter and lucrative future in the land of the language.
- We now have two batches one for the day scholars and the other for the hostellers, 25 students each.
- The classes are being held during the afternoon of working days and on the holidays too, if necessary.
- Well trained and experienced staff members are inducted into this training programme.
We plan to bring in, other foreign languages like FRENCH and GERMAN during the ensuing academic year.