Separate Hostel facilities are available for Boys and Girls. The Hostel provides accommodation for all the needy students. The rooms are furnished with Table, Chair, Cot and Fan. A Committee consisting of the following personnel manages the Hostel.
The College has built separate Hostel for Boys and Girls. The rooms are furnished for double bed, three bed or dormitory type occupancy from economy to deluxe suite to make it affordable to every section of the society. Each hostel room has common facilities for indoor games, reading rooms, audio, video and medical facilities.
- Dy. Warden.
- Asst. Warden.
- Residential Tutors
The mess charges will be on sharing basis. Every effort is made to keep the bill at affordable level, with the cooperation of student in avoiding wastage use of water economically, etc. The stress is on providing hygienically prepared food. The Centralized Kitchen uses steam and gas for cooking. The Kitchen is equipped with modern cooking equipment
- The Hostel is meant to be yet another home for students. The inmates of the Hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
- No student should indulge in any undesirable activity thereby causing problems to the smooth functioning of the Hostel.
- Smoking or use of liquor or any other intoxicant or playing cards is strictly prohibited. The guilty will be expelled from the hostel with immediate effect.
- Study hour is observed from 8.30 P.M. to 10.30 P.M. and students should devote these hours only to their studies.
- Attendance will be taken by the Deputy Warden during study hours.
- No student is allowed to go out of the Hostel after 9.00 P.M.
- Prior permission should be obtained from the Warden for entertaining visitors/guests in the Hostel. They are required to maintain order and discipline.